Thursday, November 29, 2018

11/29/2018

Good morning everyone. It is thirty-two degrees here in Dalton, Georgia and gloomy looking outside. Brrr! We are all awake in the house and our roommate has company over already this morning. My husband and I are having our first cup of coffee and trying to wake up. There are no plans today of going anywhere which is good because then I can concentrate on my writing.

I have spent a few minutes with each of my dogs so that they can get their loving time this morning. I make it a point every morning to make sure they get some attention one on one with me. Now everyone is loved on and comfortable and laying around except my husband just got up and got dressed for the day.

My goals for the day are to get things cleaned up around here now that I have some help and then get to my writing. I have some writing goals that need to be met today and I have to get ready for my next book publishing which should be within the next couple of weeks. I will be sending my manuscript to the editor this weekend and hopefully, it is good enough for publishing.

Other than that, things look good for today and we just got word that his dad is coming home shortly. I have gotten his paperwork done for his care and I am now ready for everything. I should be finishing these other two books that I have been working on over the course of the next week and have them ready for the editor. Things look good on my end.

I will be getting our Christmas tree tomorrow and getting it decorated then back to writing my books. Well, I hope everyone has an awesome day the weekend is almost here. I want to wish everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment