Saturday, November 24, 2018

11/24/2018

Good morning everyone. The weekend is here again and I know most of you have probably exhausted yourselves with Black Friday shopping. I cannot do Black Friday shopping due to my severe social anxiety disorder, but I love hearing the stories from others who do go out and shop. I hope everyone got everything on their wishlists?

It is four fourteen in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and it is mildly cool outside. I am sitting here in my jacket because it is cool enough in this back room to wear one. My husband has been up all night because his medication never kicked in and I did manage to get about five or six hours of sleep. This is a usual night of sleep for me. I cannot sleep that long without my body hurting unless I am not feeling well.

I figured since I am up having coffee with my husband, I might as well say good morning to my friends and family out there who read this. I consider all my readers family and friends. I am up early enough to get a jump start on a few things that I haven't gotten done due to Thanksgiving. I did all the cooking so I had no time to write, but now I can play catch up and get them done.

Did everyone enjoy their Thanksgiving? Did your stomachs get full and then you needed a nap? I ate, but there was no nap in my future that day because of having to help with the cleanup. My roommate's sister who came for dinner helped with the cleanup and took some food home with her. It was nice to have family come over and put their differences aside to enjoy the holidays.

I am hoping that this coming Thursday or Friday I will be going out to get our Christmas tree and decorating it and the front porch. I have not been able to have a good Christmas the past couple of years, but my four-legged babies have always gotten something for Christmas whether we have a tree or not.

My roommate's father went back into the hospital about a week ago because he went septic and underwent surgery yesterday for a bed ulcer that went to the bone. We are still waiting for an update on how that went.

Today will be a good day and I am going to keep positive. My husband has jokes this morning and making me laugh so I apologize if I have a few mistakes in my writing. I love it when he is in a good mood which is the majority of the time and he always tries to make me laugh and feel good.

I can be having the worst day of my life and he will do his best to make me feel better and I love him for that. He is my rock in bad situations and cares about me so much and tries his best to take care of me. I would never trade him in for anything. When the day comes that I lose him, it will probably kill me because I love him so much.

Well, it is time to get writing stuff done before beginning my house chores. Everyone is still asleep in the house so it will be a minute before they begin waking up and I don't like making noise while they sleep. So, I wish everyone an awesome Saturday and a "Happy Birthday" to those having one today. God bless and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment