Thursday, August 9, 2018

8/9/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? I am doing good so far, it is seven thirty and looks to be cloudy outside. I have been up since six thirty and I have just finished my first cup of coffee. I am fighting from being tired because I need to get myself motivated to stay on my routine every day.

I have had a few setbacks but I am beginning to gain my motivation back slowly and I have the need and desire to get things completed. At least two of my books will be going to the editor towards the end of the month and will be published and launched around the middle of September when I should have another couple books ready to go to the editor again. As long as I complete my goals every day that is what my future looks like.

My husband is still sleeping and I will allow him to sleep until he wants to wake up. We have no appointments until Monday so why should he get up early if he doesn't have too? It is now raining outside hard and the smell is intoxicating. I love the rain because it is renewing the air and cleansing it from pollutants.

Sorry, I took a moment to pickup this room from the dogs and make it smell really good. My dogs are almost all housebroken except when it rains. We have to make them go out in the rain to potty because they know if they get wet they can't get up on the furniture, so they won't go out and get wet. We do have puppy pads which work wonders for the smaller dogs and even one of my oldest.

Well, it is almost time to switch to my next daily goal which is cleaning up the house a little while everyone is gone to work. I have to run to the store quickly and I am trying to wait until the rain dies down some so that I don't get drenched. It seems to be dying down some and I need to get going, so I will end this post here and wish everyone a great and beautiful day.

To everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and a wish for many more. Well everyone, take care and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment