Friday, August 24, 2018

8/24/2018

Morning to all. I woke up late this morning because I was up all hours of the night. I took a nap yesterday from five o'clock until my husband woke me at eleven last night. This is happening too frequently for me. I get up a six-thirty in the morning and I am good until about five or six in the evening and then I'm out for the count.

When I take that nap, it screws my whole body clock up and then I am having a hard time sleeping during the night. I talked to my husband about it and think it might be better to adjust my schedule by a couple of hours so I am awake later in the evening and not getting up so early since I am good for about twelve hours lately.

Other than that, I finished my daily writing goals last night and got some more writing done on my books. I am happy about that and look to getting more done today. I have two manuscripts waiting for editing and I will be working on that over the weekend.

Right now, my husband is cleaning our room and making the bed. He is such a great husband. He takes care of things so that I can write. I should be posting a new short story today once I finish here, I will be finishing it up to get it published on the site.

So, allow me to get off here and post this so I can work on the short story and get it done. I wish for everyone today to have an awesome Friday and a very "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating a birthday today. May you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment