Thursday, August 23, 2018

8/23/2018

Good morning everyone. It is five fifty-one in the morning here and I cannot sleep anymore. I had such an exhausting day yesterday with three doctor's appointments in one day. I came home and laid down and that was all she wrote for me. I slept until about ten o'clock with a few times of getting up for the bathroom and then went back to bed and now I can't sleep anymore. I am very surprised that my body doesn't hurt from laying in the bed all that time, but it doesn't.

I feel guilty because I didn't do any writing yesterday or spend time with my husband, but he understood how I didn't feel well and allowed me to sleep undisturbed. I appreciate all he does for me and how much he takes care of me. He supports me in my writing even when he is having mood swings. He does a lot for me and for everyone else around here.

My coffee tastes good this morning and is really eye-opening. Maybe I will get stuff done today and keep moving in a forward direction. The first thing I am doing after getting coffee is sitting here talking to you my readers. That is how important you are to me and I count most of you, my friends. I appreciate all of you and love talking to you, even if you don't respond back. You listen and that is what matters.

Today I will be working on writing chapters in three books I am working on. I have two that need editing and I will be editing them during the weekend and getting them ready for the editor at the end of the month, but I am working on three new ones. I hope to have them ready for the editor towards the end of September. I know that it seems that writing books should take a while, but all I have to do is sit and write during the day and the stories are right there in my mind and I just need to type them up.

I have my to-do list and daily goal sheet out ready for my day which starts at six- thirty in the morning every day and my whole day is planned out up until ten-thirty at night. It is the best way to hold myself accountable for my writing and daily tasks. This post shouldn't have been done until seven- thirty but I was up early so I figured I would get an early start. Some of you have to get up to go to work and I want to give you a chance to read this before you go.

Well, it is time for me to go work on breakfast and get an early start at everything today. It will give me more time to write and tell my stories. I hope everyone has a great day at work and a very "Happy Birthday" to those that will be celebrating a birthday today. May you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment