Thursday, August 30, 2018

8/30/2018

Good morning to everyone on this Thursday morning. We are down here outside of Jacksonville, Florida and it is four forty-five in the morning. We left Dalton at midnight yesterday for this seven to eight-hour drive and did have to stop a couple times to rest my eyes. I tried but could not sleep hours before our departure, so I did get a little tired while driving, but we made it here about ten o'clock yesterday morning.

Once we were here we both took a few hour naps before getting up and socializing with our hosts. We went out to dinner last night with them and then coming back to their house and my husband going back to bed. He was tired but I managed to stay up a little bit longer to hang out with my friend's mom. We are here to help them move and will be getting things going today.

We sat and got our game plan together on how we were going to do this house and it seems that it will work and will be on schedule as planned. Right now three of us are sitting here drinking coffee while my husband still sleeps. He is on his medication and will sleep a while longer while I didn't take mine last night because I had just taken my dinner medication and did not want to overdose on anything. So, I slept without them and slept quite a few hours.

I am not fully awake here at five o'clock in the morning, but will soon be motivated to get things done around here. My friend's mom is hurting really bad so I told her to just sit, relax, and dictate what goes where and what goes to the trash can. It will make it easier on them and give me some exercise too.

Well, I have some things to do this morning and need to get started. I wish everyone a wonderful day and everyone celebrating a birthday, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more blessed ones. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment