Saturday, September 1, 2018

9/1/2018

Good morning world. Welcome to September and four months until Christmas. Remember to get that shopping done early to avoid the chaos. I have been up since five o'clock and drinking coffee with everyone. It has been nice with our little vacation and we have been making good progress packing our friends mother for the move. We have the living room packed and cleaned, one of the bedrooms are almost packed, and the dining room. I begin the kitchen today which there isn't much to pack in there because we need essentials until we are ready to move.

I had a bad day yesterday with stress. It caused my head to hurt with a lot of pressure and then I almost passed out. I had my triggers go off when we got back home from shopping for cleaning supplies. They had to help me into the house quickly in case I did fall out. My head was numb but also full of pressure. We took my blood pressure and checked my sugar and everything was normal.

When the kitchen is done which won't take long, the rest of the day is ours because of our gameplan. We are still on schedule for packing. We are doing one room a day from packing to cleaning and everything is moving nicely.

How is everyone doing this Saturday morning? I am still waking up and trying to get motivated, but I wanted to check on my readers and see how you are doing? I am a human and care how everyone else is doing. Did everyone have a good night of partying or just enjoy a quiet night? I went to bed early last night because of how I felt.

Well, I will be working on some editing today after finishing the kitchen. I have four manuscripts that need editing and at least one will get its first round of editing done today. I am happy that I am still moving forward. Today I start another three manuscripts because of it being a new month.

Well, it is time to end this post so I will wish everyone a great and awesome day. To everyone celebrating a birthday, "Happy Birthday". Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment