Saturday, September 15, 2018

9/15/2018

Good morning to all my friends and family, old and new. It is seven fifteen in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and it is just becoming daylight outside. All I hear right now are the crickets outside. I got woke up by my alarm at six thirty and I now have my first cup of coffee with me.

I was so exhausted last night after doing a power cleaning of the living room because we got a new living room set last night and we are preparing for my roommate's father to come home from the nursing home in about five days. So we cleaned the living room because his hospital bed will be in there. There were a few of us helping and working but after it was said and done last night, my husband and I were completely wore out and hurting.

I didn't get any writing done yesterday but I am here today and I will be writing books today. I have three that I am working on and two that need editing, while another two need severe editing and some adding to them. So, there are quite a few that can be done around the same time and that I will have books being published one after the other.

I am hopeful that the first one will be going to the editor around the first week of October and the rest will follow suit after that. I am excited about finishing them and then moving on to the others on my list that I have outlines already made up for.

Well, my dogs are telling me it is time to get them fed and I need to clean up this back room which I call the dogs' room because this is where they spend a lot of their time at and more when I am back here working. So, I want to wish everyone an awesome Saturday and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating one today. Take care and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment