Monday, September 10, 2018

9/10/2018

Good afternoon everyone. How are you doing today? "Happy Monday!" It is the first day of the work week again and I know some of you are probably feeling pretty sluggish today after a good weekend.

First off, we had to rush my roommate's mother to the ER this morning by ambulance and just a little while ago found out she had a heart attack. There is still no word as of yet what they plan to do or their course of action, but I am asking everyone for prayers that she makes it through all of this and for her son who already has a lot on his plate. I am asking God for strength that he can overcome all of this. His father has been moved to a nursing home and now his mother with a heart attack, so please send your prayers this way for this family.

Now, on to other things, I am doing okay today. I went to see my mental health doctor this morning and we have a new plan of action to help me with things going on and more medication changes like I need it. I have come home and began mowing the lawn in the front yard to get a little exercise since my husband swept and mopped for me this morning. He can be so sweet and helpful at times.

I, again, am playing catch up on some things and just finished sending out and scheduling tweets about my free ebook promotion and my Kindle Countdown promotion on another recently published book. Yesterday alone, I gave away nine free ebooks and today another four more. The Kindle Countdown just began today so hurry and get your copy now.

My writing has tapered off a little due to some mental health and possibly some physical health issues. I will be doing a sleep study for narcolepsy and will go from there. I feel fine when I get up in the morning, but by dinner time, I need a nap. My one to two-hour power naps has now gone to full six and seven-hour naps. It could also be due to mental health issues like stress and severe anxiety that can be wearing me out to exhaustion which is causing my mind and body to shut down, but I will soon find out.

I now have four books in the editing stage and working on writing three more for this month. I have two that are simple edits while the other two need more extensive editing, but my schedule allows Sundays for editing while I can write during the week. I will probably cut back on writing for a week and just work on editing these books to make them ready for the editor before publishing.

It probably sounds like a lot, but I could do a book a week which would be more tiresome, so it breaks up the monotony to work on one book for an hour and a half and then move on to the next for the same amount of time until I have worked on three of them in one day. Although they will not all be published at the same time. I write as the story flows through my mind.

Well, it is time to get to work since I am getting a late start. I want to wish every one of you a blessed and happy Monday. Also, everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and wishing you many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment