Tuesday, September 25, 2018

9/25/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? I have been up since six thirty and the sun is trying to make its way through the clouds. It has rained all night and even a little this morning. I had a restless night with my whole body hurting all night. I finally got up this morning and jumped into a hot shower to try and make my body feel better which it did for the most part. I still hurt a little, but it is almost tolerable.

Today, I will be working strictly on some of my books to get them a little further than they should be. A lot has been going on this month which has caused me to fall behind again in my writing goals and I should be done with at least three books by the end of the month, which that doesn't look like it is going to happen. I am going to discipline myself for the remaining days of this month to get them done and some of the others edited and ready to be sent to the editor.

I have a lot to do with getting these books done this week and will be putting everything else on hold to get them finished. It is time to get serious with my writing whether anyone else thinks that it is serious, but this is going to change the way my family lives. Right now any little income is better than no income at all. I am a writer and I should act like one and get down to business finishing my books and getting them published and out to the world.

Well, it is that time again that I need to get to work. I wish everyone an awesome day and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment