Saturday, September 8, 2018

9/8/2018

Good Saturday morning to everyone. How are we doing this morning? I am okay being that I only slept about five hours last night. I feel pretty good and I have been working really hard to stay on my schedule, but things happen which make me lose one or two things on my daily goal list. I was proud of myself yesterday for completing six out of the nine things which I haven't been able to do in a while. It felt really good.

I am running a little behind on my schedule this morning but not by much. I had a few things to do this morning before I could do anything else and now that is done and I am free to resume my schedule. I am anxious for tomorrow because of the editing I have to do on two of my books before sending them to the editor for final editing. Then, it is time to publish them and I can't wait.

Is everyone enjoying their weekend so far? It is nice and sunny here in Dalton, Georgia and it is not so hot yet. Yesterday it was very muggy and I sat here pouring sweat in this back room which all I have is a fan. It was an add-on room which has no ducts for the AC to reach out here. I am having a good morning so far and no worries about anything.

My husband just woke up and the first thing he always asks me is what time I got up. I am usually up for about three to four hours before he wakes up because I love my quiet time while drinking my first cup of coffee. I love him to death but lately, he has been annoying at times with all the questions about things while I am writing. It is not such a bother sometimes because I need a break from writing.

Well, I need to get my day started and wish everyone a glorious and fun Saturday. To those who are celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you be blessed with many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment