Friday, September 21, 2018

9/21/2018

"Happy Friday!" It is the weekend already again and I am so glad for that because I am so tired of telemarketers calling my phone and having to run back and forth to doctors' appointments. I want to just sit in my back room here and do my work.

I got up this morning feeling pretty good and motivated to do things but it quickly got turned around. I am taking care of some things back here in my room today with my husband's help. I am going to throw a lot of our stuff out today because it is clustered back here and I feel like I am suffocating, plus it doesn't do any good for my mental health status.

Today I will be catching up on a few things and getting some more of my books written, but only after the room gets clean so that I can concentrate. I also want to let everyone know that we have both my roommates mother and father home again. They are doing okay so far and have plenty of people to look after them. Everyone is so happy that they are home, "welcome home you two".

Today will be a good day for writing and getting another chapter in each book written. I finished a chapter in two books last night and I love my stories. It gives me someplace other than where I am to disappear to. When I am stressed, I disappear inside my stories where I can calm down and relax.

Well, it is time to get started on cleaning this room and then to my writing. I have a busy day ahead of me and look forward to it. I want to wish everyone an awesome and great Friday and to everyone celebrating a birthday, "Happy Birthday". Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment