Sunday, September 16, 2018

9/16/2018

Morning everyone. How are you? Are you having a good weekend? Mine was okay at first, but right now I am numb possibly due to medication, but because financially we are hurting which is going to cause me to have to possibly put off publishing some books which has brought sadness to my heart.

Writing books and publishing them is what makes me very happy and good therapy for me, but we will not have enough money for our bills this coming month which will keep us in the hole unless I come up with some money from somewhere to knock down the debt in the bank account.

We were not equipped enough for the trip down south financially and it caused me to spend some money we didn't have which caused a few bills to overdraft which caused the snowball effect with all of the other bills and every time we put money into the bank account another bill hits and it puts us back where we were at in the hole.

It is just frustrating to be so far in debt and the fear of losing things we worked so hard to get will be gone. I don't know what else to do, I created crowdfunding campaigns to help with book publishing expenses and still have not received any money from that, so it all comes out of my pocket. Book sales have been slow because of summertime and expect them to pick back up during Christmas time, but it doesn't help us now.

Sorry to vent but I write these daily journal posts to allow people to know that just because I'm a published author I am still just like everyone else. I go through the same things that others do and I am normal just like everyone else. This journal also gives me a place to vent as well, knowing that someone will listen and not judge me.

Well, I need to get off of here and run to the store before I clean the house and then find something to do unless I do decide to write today. It feels like it doesn't even make sense to write being that I can't publish anything which makes me happy. I will figure it out and then do what I must do.

Have a great Sunday everyone and "Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating one today. Be blessed and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment