Tuesday, September 18, 2018

9/18/2018

Good morning to all my friends and family, old and new. Today is going to be a head spin because I have my neck procedure this morning and I will be incoherent probably for the rest of the day. I will be leaving here in a few minutes and wanted to give everyone an update. So far, I am not nervous or anxious except when it comes to the finances.

The thing is if we don't get this loan from a friend, or get as much money as we can into the bank, the bank will be taking almost all of our checks on the first leaving us nothing to pay bills with which will put us further into debt. I am trying my hardest to get us out of this situation since his lawyer told us to expect his settlement right around the first of the year, so I have to do what must be done to fix things.

My dad, whom I haven't seen since nineteen ninety-eight, will be out this way in October and I will get to see him so I don't want to be stressed about bills when I see him. I will be so glad to see him and it will make me happy to see how well he is doing being that he is getting up there in age.

I don't know how I will actually feel when I get home, but I hope that later today I will be able to write some. I will have to see. Well, I need to get dressed for my procedure and wish everyone a great day and to everyone celebrating a birthday, "Happy Birthday". Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment