Monday, September 3, 2018

9/3/2018

"Happy Labor Day!" I hope everyone enjoys their day off and the barbeque's that will happen today. I am up very early this morning since I went to bed really early. I am sitting here having coffee with my friend's mom and her husband. My husband is still sleeping and I will allow him to sleep until he wakes up from his medication. It has been a real experience packing this house.

We have four and a half days remaining to finish packing everything and have it ready for the move. Our friend is bringing a trailer to help move all the furniture and remaining boxes on Friday evening and we hope to have everything ready for the road on Saturday morning. I think we should be ready. We already have a trailer here to load up which is being loaded with stuff every day.

I brought my manuscripts to begin the editing phase but have not been working on them, but it is time to begin writing the next three books for this month. They need to be ready for editing at the end of the month, so I have some catching up to do on them, but I have confidence that it will be completed and on time. When we return home, I will jump right into working on them.

My mental health status is doing better this morning considering the stress that I endured the other day which almost made me pass out. I am feeling pretty good this morning so far but the day hasn't gotten started yet because it is still dark here and only four- thirty in the morning.

As far as the packing is concerned, I will be getting the bathroom, kitchen, and my friend's mom's room done today which will only leave another bedroom and her husband's room left. Maybe if I get things completed early today, I can do some editing, or even some writing done.

Well, I need to stop here and get some things done after finishing my coffee and I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day and for everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment