Wednesday, September 12, 2018

9/12/2018

Good evening everyone. How are you doing tonight? I am okay, just had a stressful day of my husband's doctor's appointment, visiting my roommates mom in the hospital which today they did a biopsy of the mass in her lung and an MRI and they think she has cancer everywhere in her body, so please send your prayers that she can beat this. She needs every bit of help she can get. My roommate is taking her to the Cancer Treatment Center's of America down in Atlanta and well will be supporting her all the way. She states that she is not ready to die, so please send your prayers for her and for her son, my roommate.

I was writing on one of my books last night which will be a crime thriller and I got lost in the story and saw it playing out in my mind as I wrote it. It was pretty creepy to me but it was the opening to my book and it goes right into some action. I will be having fun with it while writing it because I am into these types of books and movies myself.

We are done with doctor's appointments this week so I will have time to get busy writing and hopefully this weekend I will finish editing the next one to be published next month. I have been doing some advertising for my free ebook and my kindle countdown book and have some good response to them. Thank you to everyone who has gotten one and I hope to see some reviews left on Amazon as to how you liked it.

Well, it has been a long day and I have tried to stay up all day and not take a nap just to see if I could do it, but now I am feeling very sleepy so hopefully, I will be able to get a good night sleep since it has been a long time. I will make this one short but I will be back in the morning to give another update so have a good night everyone and a very "Happy Birthday" to those whose birthday was today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment