Saturday, September 29, 2018

9/29/2018

Good Saturday morning to everyone. I just got up a few minutes ago and drinking my first cup of coffee. After so much rain and flood warnings, the sun is finally making an appearance. It looks beautiful outside and I do enjoy and appreciate the rain because it washes everything clean and renews things. I can actually hear a few birds outside chirping and a squirrel just went by on the top of the fence, so it must be a wonderful morning outside.

My eyes have not opened fully yet because I slept really well last night. I got up once or twice throughout the night but feel somewhat rested body wise. My husband is still in the bed and the dogs are in here playing, but it is still pretty quiet and I missed my alarm clock this morning so, I am running just a little behind but I am going to catch up this morning.

I look forward to getting into my book writing today with fresh eyes and mind. I have missed writing because it is my escape but things had to be done around here too. I am one of those people who have to change things up every few months because it becomes boring or monotonous and it will begin driving me crazy.

Well, in order to catch up I need to get going. I appreciate every one of my readers and enjoy the feedback I get. I want to wish everyone an awesome Saturday and enjoy the family today. Everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you be blessed with many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment