Saturday, September 22, 2018

9/22/2018

Good morning to everyone. How is everyone doing this morning? I have been up since six thirty and still, the sun has not come up yet. I just got the dogs outside and drinking my first cup of coffee. I am finding it a little hard to get moving around this morning, but I need to. I have to finish cleaning this room and then sweeping and mopping the house.

Then, I have some writing to do because I am due to post my next short story on the site. I worked on this room quite a bit yesterday and last night and we got a lot thrown out that was just sitting here taking up space. The stuff that remains, I have to find places for it to go. It is looking better in here,

Today, I shall get some more writing done and putting my notes together for my addictions book as well. I have a few works in progress and will be finishing up at least two of them if not more by the end of the month as long as I sit down and write them. When I say finish them, it means that I have finished writing them and that does not count the editing phase.

The editing phase, to me, is the fun part because I get to read my whole complete story at once and not bits and pieces here or there. The editing of each book shouldn't take too long, and then they sit until I have the money to send them to the editor for one final round of editing.

Well, time for me to get to work. Everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and to everyone else, have an awesome Saturday. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment