Thursday, September 20, 2018

9/20/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you? I am doing better this morning since my neck procedure on Tuesday. I was still a little foggy yesterday but had other doctor's appointments yesterday and was constantly running yesterday until about four o'clock until I finally ate something and then went and laid down where I slept until two this morning. I missed dinner and everything.

My husband slept with me and is now up drinking coffee with me. We both slept without medication last night, I guess we were that exhausted over the last two days. Now I have one doctor's appointment this afternoon and that is it until Monday when I have to go do my sleep study. They are going to check me for Narcolepsy because I am taking long naps in the afternoon.

This weekend we are going to do the flea market to try and get rid of some of the stuff we have accumulated in this back room where I am at. There is a lot of stuff back here. I need to make room so that I can get to my craft table and refrigerator.

I am hoping to get some writing down because I am running short on days this month to make my goals. I need to buckle down and get them done. The one book that will probably run over into next month with be my addictions book because it will be rather large. But I am confident that I will get the others done by the end of the month and ready for editing. I changed my daily schedule around to incorporate an hour of editing so that I am not bogged down on Sundays with editing all of my books that are ready.

Well, it is time to get started, but I wanted to give all of my readers an update on what's been happening with me. I wish everyone an awesome day and to those celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you be blessed with many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment