Thursday, September 13, 2018

9/13/2018

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful day outside after a few quick downpours yesterday. My husband turned off my alarm this morning and decided to let me sleep in which I just got up about twenty minutes ago. I feel a little sore in my neck but the rest of me is waking up slowly.

I have plenty of things to do today and since I woke up a little late I haven't missed much. I will be working on another short story for the site today and should have it posting the day after tomorrow. I usually take three days per each story because they average around five-thousand words and to fit it in the timeframe of my schedule I can do about fifteen hundred a day. My next short story will be posted under the faith and love page of the site so, be looking out for it on Saturday.

I am almost done with my first cup of coffee and will be getting a second one here in a minute. I just wanted to update everyone this morning on what's going on with me and to let everyone know you are always on my mind and that I do care about everyone.

This is a very short post this morning and I do apologize for that but I am running just a little late and I want to catch up so that I can get a full day worth of goals completed. I wish everyone a happy Thursday and to everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment