Friday, September 28, 2018

9/28/2018

Hello, everyone. "Happy Friday!" The weekend is here again and Christmas is quickly around the corner. I have been busy since Wednesday with my husband having his procedure on his lower spine and then I decide to tear up this back room to reorganize and just finally finished carpet cleaning about an hour ago. It has taken me the better part of the last three days to get this room done with my feet being on fire the whole time.

I apologize for not being here until now but I have tried to keep the momentum going of finishing the room. I have done nothing but work on this room and then cry myself to sleep because my feet burn and hurt so bad. I am waiting for an appointment with a neurologist to see what we can do about fixing my feet so that I can get up and do things.

In a way, not writing these few days gave my mind a break and now I feel I can start fresh tomorrow with a clear mind and let the stories flow. I began withdrawals this morning from my mental health medication because I realized that I had not taken any in these past few days. Nor, have I checked my sugar or taken insulin because as long as I am active my sugar will stay low.

My husband and I began drinking flavored water now because we were told that we are both dehydrated by lab work and that the doctors want us to drink more water, so we are going to split our drinks up between diet sodas, juice, and flavored water. We are still working on the not smoking idea, but eventually, we will get there.

Our finances are slowly getting back under control and will soon be back on track. It has just been very stressful for me and that causes me to spiral out of control a bit, but soon I get back in the game with a better mindset. We are still in the whole by a little and our car insurance is going to hit which will put us deeper, but it will be manageable.

I am finding myself beginning to become motivated again for my writing since a lot of the housework I had is complete. I still have to clean up the backyard tomorrow but it is not bad. I look forward to my writing time tomorrow and creating my stories with a fresh mind.

I have plenty of works in progress to finish and I think it will flow evenly among all of them. I write for an hour on each one which allows me to get more than one written. The first copy is always the trash one and then the editing makes it more interesting of a story.

So, tomorrow I can get back on my daily schedule full throttle and start getting back to where I need to be. I will be anticipating it when the morning comes. I took a few days off to get some household things done and now I am ready to get back into gear.

Well, I will say good night here and wish everyone a beautiful night and to everyone who had a birthday today, "Happy Birthday". May you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment