Monday, September 17, 2018

9/17/2018

Good morning everyone. It is five forty-eight in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and the sun is not up yet. I can hear the crickets outside and everything else in the house is quiet. I just started the coffee and waiting for my first cup. I have been up and down a few times during the night, yet I did go to bed early.

Everyone has to be at the hospital early this morning for a meeting with the doctors about my roommate's mom. We found out she has stage four lung cancer with two spots on her spine and a small spot on her brain. We are going to fight this with her, but she needs prayer from everyone. So, if you could please send prayers her way it would be greatly appreciated.

I finally got the outline set up for my next nonfiction book in the "How I Survived" series and it is going to be a rather large book full of helpful information about addictions. I still have three other books being written while I have three that are in the editing phase. My husband and I talked about the financial situation and my writing last night. His opinion is to keep writing and when the finances are better, he said to publish a couple at a time. I agreed with him.

So, I will keep writing and just holding on to them until the finances allow me to publish them. That means I will probably be publishing two books at a time which is okay with me because I still have many outlines for book ready to be written. It will still be good therapy for me to keep writing them and it will be even better for me when I begin publishing them.

The alarm was going off while I was getting our coffee and now my husband is enjoying coffee with me. I do love him so much even though he can be a real pain in my butt sometimes. But anyway, I will go ahead and finish this post here so that I can get ready to go to the hospital and I wish everyone a very "Happy Monday". "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating one today and be blessed with many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment