Wednesday, September 5, 2018

9/5/2018

Good morning everyone. It is six o'clock in the morning here in Georgia and the roosters are crowing but the sun has not peaked its head yet. How is everyone doing this morning? I have been up and down all night but I am trying to wake up now. My husband and I have just had coffee together and everyone else if getting up slowly.

It has been a long and hard past eight days for us with all the packing and loading the moving truck. Today is the big move and a chance to go back home which I am excited about. I want to be back in my own bed and able to be with my dogs more often instead of having them locked away in another room or backyard because of the dogs in the other room who are aggressive towards other dogs.

I have not been able to do any of my writing or editing which will be one of the first things I do when I get home. I have three books to start and one from last month that needs to be finished and ready for editing. This was an important move and I am glad that I could help. I get to drive the moving truck back home today.

I will be resuming my schedule tomorrow when I awake from own bed and with my girls around me. I figured a good and reasonable goal was to write three books a month so that it doesn't push me when I miss a day because of doctor's appointments. It gives me thirty days to work on three manuscripts before writing another three the next month. So, while I am writing three books, I will be editing three books and making them the best they can be before sending them to the editor for the last round of editing.

I am happy that my friend's mom is moving in with us because it also gives me another woman in the house to have coffee with and enjoy good conversation. I have gotten to spend some time with her getting to know her really good and like her as my own mother which I do call her which she feels she has gained a daughter who cares about her.

Well, it is time to get moving because there is so much more that has to be packed. Our goal is to have everything packed and loaded and be leaving for the interstate at least by one o'clock today. I look forward to going home. I want to wish everyone a "Happy Hump Day" and that your day is blessed and prosperous. Everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you celebrate many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment