Tuesday, September 11, 2018

9/11/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you? I am doing pretty good this morning, my motivation is slowly coming back to me. I got some things done last night and even got my coupons sorted and organized for some shopping today. I will have to go get some shopping done today because of sales and tomorrow because of the new sales. I love couponing!

I just got finished carpet cleaning this back room which I do about every six to eight weeks because of my dogs being back here a lot. I cleaned the rest of the house and have some laundry in the washer and dryer. My husband even made the bed and folded and put away laundry, woohoo. 😊

It is overcast outside which is making it pretty comfortable instead of being so hot and humid. Since I now Have the house cleaned and the other dogs in the house outside to potty, I can now sit and get to work on my writing and try not to take a nap and see how that goes. I will be going shopping later today after my writing time which will end at about four-thirty this afternoon.

I will be finishing up a short story for the website here within the next couple of hours and then on to book writing. I had to make some changes to one manuscript because instead of it being written in the third person, I was writing it in the first person, so I had to go back and make some changes.

This evening I will be writing a couple of articles for a website called Vocal and posting them which will help get some of my writing out there. I still have to finish some short stories for the free book I am working on to give out to my readers, but it will be a busy day for me now that everything around the house is done.

Well, I need to get to work and I hope everyone has a great day. To those having a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. I want to say "Happy Birthday" to my Uncle Mike who recently passed away this year and I miss him and his sarcasm very much.

Have a great and awesome day everyone. Prayers for my roommate and friends mom and dad who are in the hospital and nursing home. Pray for a speedy recovery and healing. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment