Friday, September 7, 2018

9/7/2018

"Happy Friday!" It is the last workday of the week for most and the weekend is finally here, again. These days and weeks seem to be flying past us. Make your memories count with photos and the love you have for someone count because life is too short and we are not promised the next day. With Christmas and New Years around the corner, it is hard to keep up with everything. I have lost days because time is moving so quickly.

Today, I will be back on full schedule with everything and  I am sure that it will be an interesting day. It is always a new adventure in this house because you never know who is going to say something stupid. It would even come down to who did something and said it wasn' them. It will be a good day if it kills me.

I am working on another short story today which will be posted in a few days. Other than working on my books I will be doing some writing for other places and over the weekend I will be writing articles for submission to journals and magazines for publishing. I am looking to be the best writer I can be and hope that everyone can enjoy my writing.

Well, this will be a short post, but that is okay. Every minute that I can share with you is priceless, so I want to wish everyone a sweet and blessed Friday. To everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment