Friday, September 14, 2018

9/14/2018

Good morning everyone. Such a glorious and beautiful morning outside. The sun is shining and I can already feel the heat, the birds are talking, and my dogs are acting silly with my biggest and middle baby in heat. We have all females and I am so glad for that and she is kept locked up in the backyard so no threat of an escape or visitors, lol.

So, today is a busy day because not only will I be working my schedule stuff, but they are going to be bringing my roommate's dad home from the nursing home in about a week and we are going to power clean the living room so that his hospital bed can be put in there where he is around everyone and we can look after him better.

His mother has been diagnosed with Cancer throughout her body and they are going to get her into a Cancer treatment facility to fight this. She is being very strong and her attitude is that she is not ready to die and there are plenty of us fighting this fight with her. She is a strong woman who has endured a lot within the past year. Both her brother and sister have died this past year and she is the only sibling left, so I give her props for what she has gone through and is still sane.

My husband will be busy painting the ceilings today while we clean, but I will be hopefully taking breaks to get some of my own things done and it shouldn't take us but a couple of hours to get the living room done and ready.

I am writing into the next chapter in my fantasy book and also working on my thriller book as well. I have to set up the sequence for my next nonfictional book before I can begin writing it. So I have a lot of work to get done but with hope, I can do it. it will be another milestone in my mental health recovery to finish the next nonfiction book because I too had a drug habit for many years and this month, I am ten years clean and sober. (pat on the back) :) My habit was extreme and I know if I can do it, anyone can do it.

Well, got to get started, so everyone have an awesome Friday and be blessed. "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating one today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment