Sunday, August 26, 2018

8/26/2018

Good morning everyone. Welcome to the last day of the weekend. This is what I used to call the day of rest and recovery from a hard weekend of partying, but that was years ago when I stopped drinking. I have been clean and sober ten years this month. I am so proud of myself for a great accomplishment. Most people have a hard time walking away from drugs and alcohol but I am here to testify it can be done, even without support.

My newest addiction is writing books, lol. I have a hard time when I am not writing. I get irritated when I have to go somewhere or do something and it messes with my writing. It is what gives me space from reality and stress. It has become a coping mechanism for my mental health and it reduces my stress and high blood pressure.

I will be finishing up another manuscript today and possibly the second one too. Then I will have four books in the editing phase. I am hoping to have the fifth one done tomorrow. I will just be sitting on them until I have the money to pay for the editing. It is hard being on disability and trying to pay for something like this after the bills. I will manage it though.

Today is a great day and I wish everyone a blessed day. This will be a short post today because I have coupons sitting here that I need to get done before writing. I am always saving money with my coupons and I have a good stockpile of items to get started with. So, everyone have a wonderful Sunday. "Happy Birthday" to all of you having a birthday today and may you have many more. Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment