Sunday, August 12, 2018

8/12/2018

Hello everyone. Just had a great couple of hours at a Florida beach. We are visiting a friends mother who only lives a few minutes from the Florida line and she took us to the beach which was my husbands first trip to a beach and he enjoyed it. We got to enjoy the sun and the water felt so good and not so cold. We are heading back to Dalton today, actually in about another hour. I can't wait to get back home and see my babies. I have missed and worried about them so much.

I finished a chapter of one book last night and will be finishing the book tomorrow and writing a couple of chapters in another book while beginning another book. Taking a couple of days off caused me to fall behind a couple days on writing but it can be made up and I can stay on schedule with books being finished on time and meeting my goals.

I tried working on the second book last night, but because of the seven-hour drive down here it completely exhausted me and I just couldn't find myself to write. I will be doing most of the driving today and will be getting home around eleven o'clock tonight. Tomorrow everything will go back to normal and my schedule will continue.

Well, let me get off of here and get some rest to make myself ready for this long drive. I wish everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and to everyone else have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment