Wednesday, August 1, 2018

8/1/2018

Well, here it is the first of August and the holidays right around the corner. I am not looking forward to them because we will be in the middle of building our house. Today it rained like crazy and I had a panic attack while driving because of all the people an traffic there was plus the downpour. I did manage to get a couple of bills paid and stopped by the store to pick up a couple of items that were on sale.

I stayed up as long as I could and then took the dogs for a nap and quiet time. they are trained to take naps which would be my quiet time. they are just like kids to me. I manage to finish one manuscript and almost done with another one. the money that was supposed to be used for editing and publishing went for bills.

I am feeling a bit of stress right now and secluded myself away as to not take out the frustration on anyone in the house. I have my to-do list ready for tomorrow which is about a dozen things, but with the seclusion, I should be able to get them done.

well it is getting late and the dogs want my attention so I will end this here "Happy Birthday" to anyone with a birthday today and to everyone else, have an awesome night. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment