Thursday, August 16, 2018

8/16/2018

"Good morning friends and family old and new". It is a beautifully sunny day here in Dalton, Georgia. How is the weather where you are? I am feeling okay this morning since I am taking it one day at a time. How are you doing this morning? I just woke up about forty minutes ago and I am almost fully awake sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee. My husband is still asleep but will be waking up soon. This is what are medication does, it helps us sleep and with me, it keeps the nightmares and dreams at bay.

I woke up late but have thought about everything I need to get done today and feeling pretty motivated to get them done. I have looked over my daily goal chart and yesterday was a good day because I got three-quarters of my list done yesterday and that is good for me because I have struggled to get half of it done.

Once I finish this one chapter of one book I will have two books that need editing before publishing while I work on the other two books in progress. I am going to keep pressing forward no matter what pops up to block the way. Hurdles are easy to jump if you take your time and analyze the height of it and your speed. It takes confidence to jump any hurdle and I know I can do it, just like I know any of you can do it.

I will be finishing and be posting a short story today on the site and look forward to hearing any feedback on my stories. I am getting back into my groove with taking care of everything on my goal list. I had to make some changes to it for the better but it is still manageable. So, I will be leaving this post now to get started and I wish everyone an awesome day an be blessed.

To everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment