Saturday, August 18, 2018

8/18/2018

It is Saturday morning and it has been raining all night here in Dalton, Georgia. Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? I am sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee for the morning and listening to the sound of peace and quiet. There is no sound except for the chirping of crickets. The dogs have gone out to potty and are now back to sleep on their bed.

My alarm went off at six-thirty even though I didn't go to sleep until about two in the morning, but I am okay with getting up now. All my life I have survived off of only a few hours of sleep every night. Sometimes I sleep for only a few hours and sometimes I sleep for ten hours, it just depends on my body and how it feels.

I will be staying on my schedule today with my writing so that I can get things done. I have fallen a few days behind but nothing I can't catch up on. I will still make my goal of having these other two books done by the end of the month and ready for the editor. That is the goal.

Tomorrow, I will be starting the first round of editing on the other two finished manuscripts and getting them ready for the editor at the end of the month. I do not have a set schedule for Sundays so I do my editing then. Most of my books are novellas, but I will be writing full-length novels as time goes by.

I just had to wake my husband up to go to the flea market with our roommate, so I get to enjoy a cup of coffee with him. Well, it's that time where I have to get started with my day. I hope everyone enjoys their day today and spend it with family because they are precious to have and cherish.

To everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and to everyone else, have an awesome and wonderful day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment