Monday, August 20, 2018

8/20/2018

Sorry for not posting yesterday but we had internet issues pretty much the whole day and then my feet were hurting so bad that I laid on the bed to stay off them. It has been another trying morning within myself today. I could not manage to get up when the alarm went off and I have little motivation, but my husband had a doctor's appointment and that screwed up some of my day.

I will be taking the rest of the day and fiddling around with some stuff and playing catch up on some projects. I have a short story to catch up on for posting and another to start to get caught up on my short story schedule. I just managed to get my coupons caught up and in their books. I have some clay and paper mache things to catch up on, so it is just a slow catch-up day.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday and in good health. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning which won't interfere with any of my writing goals for the day and then three appointments on Wednesday which will throw the day off as well.

My writing other than yesterday with no internet is moving along and I made my goal for each book to be three thousand words per day on each book which will have three books published each month once I get it up and running on schedule. I will still have two books ready for the editor on the first and then published next month which will make five books all together so far.

I am very proud of myself in keeping with my goals for writing and posting my short stories. I just have to get the courage up for Youtube videos and Podcasting stories because of my appearance. I am very conscientious about my appearance mainly because I have no teeth. I am fine with the rest of me, it is just the teeth issue.

I will get around to it, just not right this minute until I get caught up on everything. I am getting some things done now and back on track for tomorrow and maybe even get somethings done for Wednesday early. I need to get going so I will end this post here and wish everyone a great evening.

"Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today and wishing many more. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment