Tuesday, August 21, 2018

8/21/2018

Good morning everyone. It is midnight here and I guess I fell asleep early tonight watching television and just woke up a few minutes ago and ate two peanut butter sandwiches. I just wasn't feeling like myself tonight. It was one of those "blah" nights where I just couldn't get motivated to do anything and then my concentration was gone.

I might try to do some writing now with it being quiet before going back to bed. My husband is asleep and I don't know if he took his night time medication and he will be asleep all night or not. The dogs and I are sitting in my room together so they don't bother him.

They sleep with us in the bed and some on the blanket on the floor, but when I get up they get up and sit with me, especially when one is my service dog and goes with me everywhere to keep me calm. I am waiting on her vest stating she is a service dog, but have an ID for her.

I have a doctor's appointment in eight and a half hours for my pain management with my back and neck. I just took some medication so maybe it will help me go back to sleep soon. I am posting this now because I won't have time in the morning to do it and want everyone to know how I am this morning.

I hope everyone is having a great evening and most of you should be in bed to get up for work in the morning. I hope you have an awesome day at work and that you are happy and safe. I can't believe all of the things going on in the world with all the shootings and fires. California was beautiful and not it is burning. It is such a shame, but new growth comes after the fire.

I will probably work on my short story tonight so that I can get it posted and this weekend I will be submitting essays to be published in magazines and journals, so I look forward to that. Well, it is time to get something done and I hope everyone has a great night and a peaceful sleep.

Everyone that will be celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and everyone else, take care and be blessed in your endeavors. Take care and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment