Saturday, August 25, 2018

8/25/2018

Good morning everyone. How are you this Saturday morning? Everyone up watching Saturday morning cartoons? I got up on time today and ran to the store to get snacks before I got started writing this post. It is a cloudy rainy day here in Dalton, Georgia. How is the weather where you are? Today is going to be a positive day for me to get things done.

Yesterday got screwed up for my writing and schedule because I had to drive my roommate somewhere but it was okay because I got some writing done last night before going to bed. I am working on three manuscripts at one time and tomorrow I have two others that I have to begin editing.

I will be posting a short story today and I hope everyone enjoys reading it. I have three books for sale on Amazon and on this website if you want to purchase. The ones on the site will be autographed and personally sent from me. I have sold quite a few copies and people have enjoyed them. So, go check them out.

I am still going to meet my goal of finishing the first draft of all three manuscripts by the first of the month and then the editing of those begins. Well, I need to go to begin my schedule for the day and I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.

I want to wish everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday!" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment