Tuesday, August 28, 2018

8/28/2018

Good morning everyone. This is your friendly book author sitting up at three forty-three in the morning finishing up some book writing that I needed to catch up on. I woke up at about two o'clock after napping since about eight o'clock. It is nice and quiet around here except for the dogs who bark at shadows outside.

I am getting ready to go lay back down and try to nap for another two and a half hours getting up at six o'clock to get my day started. I have some things to do before taking a trip to Florida Wednesday morning. I will still be writing my daily journal with updates and mostly packing a house up for a move back here. Should everything go right, we will have the gas money needed for the trip.

This month has been a struggle financially and with any hope, it will get straightened out. A few of our bills have been returned due to our account being over-drafted this month due to other important expenses that couldn't be helped. I will be able to move things around to help catch it up and take care of things that are still overdue.

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to vent some more anguish and anxiety and like she said to take it one day at a time which I have been doing at first, but it gets harder every day. Well, I will stop here temporarily until I get up in a couple hours. So, sweet dreams everyone.

Well, good morning all you late bloomers, I never made it back to sleep this morning, so I showered, ate my breakfast of grits, eggs, and toast, along with a hot cup of coffee. I am ready to get my day started now. I took my medication and insulin and fed the dogs. They thought I was starving them this morning because I was awake but not giving them any food. They just haven't realized that I have them on a feeding schedule of six thirty in the morning.

My husband is up now drinking his coffee and watching the news of a train vs eighteen-wheeler last night here in town. I am sitting here still waking up but ready to get myself motivated to get some things done this morning. I will probably take a short nap later, but that is okay and it is off to bed early tonight so that we can be up and out of here at six in the morning.

To everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and I wish an awesome day for everyone else. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment