Wednesday, August 15, 2018

8/15/2018

Good morning everyone. I am sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee and watching my dogs act silly this morning. I guess my husband got tired of my venting and needed a break because he went to a friends house last night to fix their son's Xbox and never came home last night. So, I am having coffee alone this morning and I am okay with it. I actually expected it sooner or later.

Anyway, I am up this morning and I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon so, I will be getting things done before having to leave. I am going to be finishing a short story and posting it today along with finishing the last chapter of one book, the second chapter of the second book, and the first chapter of the third. I am trying to get my motivation and passion for writing back regardless of my mental health.

I enjoy writing but my mental health has put up a block and is trying to stop me from writing. I will not give in to it and continue moving forward with my life. I hope everyone else is having a great morning and probably most of you are getting the kids off to school and ready for work. It is becoming a beautiful morning outside and the dogs have finally gone outside to play.

I will make this a short post because I think I did enough writing last night with my venting and I want to get things done that I will miss doing while at the doctor's appointment. My goal is still to have at least two books sent to the editor by the end of the month and ready for publishing in the next month. I am so excited about it.

Well, let me publish this post and get to work while it is quiet around here. I still have some sweeping and mopping to do beforehand so that the house will be cleaned and smelling good which will relax me enough to work. So, to everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and to everyone else, I wish for you a blessed day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment