Tuesday, May 1, 2018

01/02/2018

I apologize for not writing sooner but I have been getting year-end things done and I just sent my next book to the editor which I should have back today. If everything goes well today I will be formatting it and then get a hold of the cover designer and then on to publishing.
Things have been really good so far with a few ups and downs, but we have been managing. My goal for the new year is to stop smoking and my husband has been very supportive of it. I was up to smoking two to three packs a day so we know that quitting cold turkey would not be an option because I woke up New Year’s day and didn’t have a cigarette until four o’clock in the afternoon but went through withdraws like nausea, headache, and fatigue.
My husband is working with me on it as a challenge. He has me smoking a cigarette every four hours for the next two days and then Thursday will be a cigarette every six hours and this is possible and workable for me, but he loves me enough to help and support me with it to make sure I meet my goal.
Other than that I have my goals and plans set with writing and I am currently working on two different books at the same time to break up the monotony and will is a nonfiction and the other fiction. The fiction will be shorter of the two so it will probably publish before the fiction which shouldn’t be too far behind it.
I am excited about the new year and I feel I will meet all my goals and plans I have set up. I hope everyone else had a great New Years. My husband and I sat at home, watched the ball drop on the television, got our first kiss of the new year, and then went to bed. Well, I am going to end this post here and get started on my day’s to-do list to get some things finished and caught up. I wish a “Happy Birthday” to anyone with a birthday today and a great day for everyone else. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment