Tuesday, May 1, 2018

01/26/2018

Good morning everyone. It is three thirty-four here in Dalton, Georgia and I woke up having to use the bathroom and now I sit at my computer thinking about doing some writing on one of my manuscripts. I don’t know how long I will last before getting tired enough to go back to sleep.
The weekend is finally here and I will have plenty of time to get some more chapters written. I am still on schedule with my goals for book publishing and I look forward to adding more books to my author page on Amazon.
The one thing I do know is that every time I publish a book I am very proud of myself and it is one more accomplishment in my book. I just have to keep moving forward with my goals and not allow anything or anyone to deter me from my path.
It is now time to go back to bed and get some more rest before starting my day. I hope that everyone enjoys their Friday and a very “Happy Birthday” to those who will celebrate a birthday today. May you have many more to come. Goodnight and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment