Sunday, May 27, 2018

05/27/2018

Good morning everyone! I am just here waiting for Alberto to come through and dump all that rain before I transfer my plants to the ground out back. They are growing so nicely. I just got up a few minutes ago after being up most of the night with an upset stomach. Things are good with me so far because I am not hurting as much as I was yesterday so hopefully I can get some more writing done.

I was actually able to finish one chapter in one book and now only have three chapters left to write to finish that book. The other book is pretty much just beginning but it will be simple enough to write and will be a novella. It will be fun to write because I find several of the situations to be quite funny. I have several short stories that will be put into an erotic book.

I am up and sitting in my recliner ready to write but have a few things left to create for the flea market table. I will be posting a list of future titles on the site for everyone to know what books will be coming out next and to tantalize the avid reader.

It is now time to get to work and I will definitely be posting again tomorrow and I hope everyone has a great day and don't party too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment