Tuesday, May 1, 2018

02/19/2018

Good morning everyone. It is almost seven o’clock in the morning here and a little chilly outside with cloudy skies. One of my older dogs woke me up because they had to go out and I figured I might as well stay up and make the coffee. My husband and I went to bed about three o’clock this morning so I have only had about three hours of sleep and I have a doctor’s appointment at one o’clock today. I will be taking a nap and then a shower before going.
I have had a lot on my mind lately and still dealing with my bowel problem. There has been a little drama here at home but nothing I can’t deal with. I have tried putting my mind back into my writing to escape from everything. I have two works in progress where I have five chapters written in one book and just finished the detailed and organized outline of my other book.
The audiobook of The Battle for Joshua should be completed by the end of the month and I am excited about getting it up on Amazon also. My goal and plan are to have both of my works in progress ready for the editor around the first of the month. I am proud of the three books I have published already and have high expectations for them.
Well, I need to get some other things done and wish everyone a “Happy Monday”. To everyone with a birthday today, “Happy Birthday” and to everyone else, have an awesome and prosperous day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment