Tuesday, May 1, 2018

02/28/2018

Good afternoon all my East Coasters and good morning to all my West Coasters. How is everyone doing today? Happy Hump Day!! Two more days until the weekend and I know everyone is probably waiting with anticipation. I look forward to every morning when I wake up and feel my heart beating and the breath of air in my lungs. Today we go back home and take care of things there and visit with everyone.
I am already feeling the stress of returning and hope we are welcome back with open arms and that the house is not trashed. We have enjoyed our break away and look forward to coming back again. It is very relaxing here and I have been stress-free. We have four of our five dogs here with us and I will be happy to see our other dog who we left at home. It has been a week since we saw her and we have missed her so much.
I am off house cleaning today here because I have kept the house clean while they were gone and now she is doing the house and ordered me to relax while she does the cleaning, so I have time to sit and write. I will be getting some writing done today and yesterday I got some tweets out about my FREE ebook on this site. I have had several people download my book so far and some have enjoyed it very much.
Today, my goal is to get another chapter of one book done and write the first chapter of the second one since I have finished the detailed outline of it. I am happy when I am writing and when I spend time with my loving husband and dogs. That is what makes me truly happy and satisfied.
Since I began writing, I have found that my true passion is writing. It is my real escape from reality and each one of my short stories and books I find that there is a piece of me and my life inside each one even when it is fiction. It is good therapy and very enjoying for me. My husband being a gamer and myself a writer, it gives us space from each other even with us in the same room.
So, it is time for me to end this post and get things ready to go home after I take a shower. I will be here every day posting now that I will be in a stress-free environment and have the time to post and get everything done. So, everyone with a birthday today, “Happy Birthday” and to everyone else, have an awesome day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment