Tuesday, May 1, 2018

03/16/2018

Good morning to all my friends and family. It is about ten minutes to ten in the morning and the day looks beautiful. I started planting my seeds the other day to start our garden and have been tending to them daily. I can’t wait to see my little seedlings just so that I can begin talking to them.
Sorry I had to stop and go back to bed. I saw my back doctor yesterday and he increased my pain medication which took it all out of me this morning since I hadn’t had medication in a couple of days. That is part of the reason why I haven’t posted as much because of the discomfort and pain that I was having to endure.
When they did the neck procedure on me, it relieved about seventy percent of the pain in my neck but opened it up for me to feel everything going on in my lower back. From the lower back all the way to the bottom of my feet I feel pain and discomfort enough to keep me from concentrating on what needs to be done. It was an awful experience for me. I do not tolerate pain very well.
Anyway, I am doing better today and look forward to catching up on everything. I want to get back to writing my books and seeing them published soon. The goal now is to have two books published next month. I have two works in progress and I am having an awesome time writing them. I have missed writing here and keeping you all up to date on my life and events.
Anyone with a birthday today let me wish you a very “Happy Birthday” and I hope everyone else has a very awesome Friday and “Happy Weekend”. I need to go now and get some things done and completed before the day’s end. Have a great Friday night and will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment