Tuesday, May 1, 2018

01/27/2018

Good morning everyone. I am up early this morning when I should be sleeping in on a Saturday. I know most of you must have had a long Friday night and are sleeping off the partying, lol. My husband and I are having coffee right now and I have taken the dogs out and then they wanted playtime which it is too early for that right now.
I am beginning my schedule this morning with this posting being the first thing on my schedule, so all of you come first every morning. I am doing pretty good this morning and I think the depression is coming under control now. It was a hard couple of weeks battling it. It looks promising this morning for me to get things done.
I have finished another chapter in my next manuscript which I have two manuscripts in progress at the same time. I hope everyone has grabbed a FREE copy of my latest ebook from this site? It has had a couple of good reviews and it is a very interesting story I think. Some of my family has enjoyed reading it. I am looking for some feedback on it, so if you have a few minutes please share it or comment on it. It took a few months to finish it, but I finally got it published and the paperback is on Amazon, but you can get a Free copy of the ebook before it goes on Amazon.
Well, it is time to get going on the rest of my schedule and I do wish everyone an awesome Saturday. “Happy Birthday” to everyone with a birthday today and many wishes for more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment