Tuesday, May 29, 2018


Good evening everybody. I am so thrilled to be able to post today. I have had a stomach virus for the past six days. I had to allow it to run its course and today it is not so bad. I got tired of diarrhea and vomiting all day. Oh, and the abdominal cramps were not nice either. Just the smell of food made me want to vomit. My poor husband couldn't figure out how to make me feel better or more comfortable but he tried and I'll give him credit for that.

I seem to have everything in place now and can move forward again as I have been trying to keep things positive and forward as long as I could stay out of the bathroom. I made some forms and tracker sheets to keep me accountable for everything. They are doing a great job. I am a list person. I have to have a to-do list made every morning while drinking coffee so that I know what has to be done so that I can keep track in case of brain farts or memory loss.

I will be finished writing my first book this week and my second book will be done before the middle of next week. Editing is always the fun part as far as I 'm concerned. My red pen is my friend for three trips of reading. I usually go through three personal edits before sending it to the editor. I want my work to be good and easy on the editor.

I missed my wound care appointment today but got it rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon and my foot is finally healing up. I still have mild Charcot foot but the plan is with my diabetic shoes it should slow down the progression. My appointment for shoe fitting is next week and I can't wait.

I have been walking a quarter of a mile every day on the treadmill to lose some weight and make myself healthier. It seems to be working but I have to start out slow because my body is not used to being active. My sugar is getting better and my A1C has come down which everyone at the hospital is happy to see.

I will possibly be doing a sleep study soon because of that Febreeze incident which has every one of my doctors concerned. It even scared me to death that I almost poisoned myself. Well, things are good so far and my mind is trying to reset itself so my creative juices can flow again. For my author table at the flea market, I have made laminated bookmarkers, brochures, and I have a stack of all my books. I am hopefully going to go next weekend providing it doesn't rain everything out.

I hope that everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend? I sat here at home sick with the virus and getting things done like organizing my notebook and setting up my book publishing goal. I am very happy mentally, emotionally, and physically right now but it is time to publish this post and move on to something else. Take care everyone and please leave me any comments which I will respond as soon as possible. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment