Saturday, May 12, 2018

05/12/2018

     Good afternoon everyone. It is beautiful outside and my garden is growing beautifully. The sun is shining and the wood bees are out in full force. Friday was my husbands birthday and I want to wish him a very happy birthday and welcome to forty-five years old. He is still young at heart just like I am. I am forty-seven but still act and feel like I'm still in my twenties.
     I got a lot of stuff done yesterday and still have quite a bit to do today. I am setting up my garden bed to put my potatoes in the ground today and if I have enough time, my watermelons and pumpkins will be planted today as well. I will be growing them by trellis to save space and when harvested I will be taking them to the flea market to sell for my nonprofit for revenue to assist in feeding and helping more people.
     I have placed my currently published books on this site for sale if you would like an autographed copy and it would be helping our cause to help end homelessness. If you would like to make a donation instead to help out that's fine too.
     I have been working on my books in progress and making very good time on them. The goal is to have all three done the first week of June and then the editing phase will begin. I usually do two personal edits before sending it to the editor. Creating my stories are my passion.
     I create my stories from everyday people and things around me. Even situations inspire me to write. I don't think I could be myself if I couldn't write. My husband knows how important writing is to me and fully supports me. I love him to death and would never trade him for anything. Well, it's that time again for me to get other things done. I wish everyone a blessed night. Take care.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment