Monday, May 14, 2018

05/14/2018

     Good morning to every one of my friends and family. How are we doing this morning? "Happy Monday!" It is the first day of the work week for most everyone and it will be a prosperous one. It will be in the low nineties today and yesterday was tiring. My husband and I moved our mattress to clean under the bed which we do every week and then we shared mowing the backyard so that I can start my gardens for potatoes, watermelon, and jack o lanterns.
     I have a doctors appointment this morning to do the paperwork for custom diabetic shoes. This should be the last cast on my foot since my doctor appointment last week. The ulcer under my big toe is finally healing and I will be glad to be able to walk normally again. It has been a long time since the ulcer popped un in February.
     Well to give you a writing update, I am finishing chapter six and beginning seven in one book, but the first chapter will be finished on the other book. I have some erotic short stories to write for a compilation book. I am also sending off permission letters for another nonfiction book. I am moving forward in a positive way with my writing. I have marked my writing calendar with the goals I plan to achieve.
     It is time for me to get started, but I wish everyone a great day. I will check in later so take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment