Wednesday, May 9, 2018

05/09/2018

     Good morning my east coast and west coast family and friends. It is a glorious morning here today. The sun is shining and birds chirping. I have the dogs outside playing in the yard while I wake up and enjoy my cup of coffee. I have an appointment this morning to take our car for servicing and a car wash at the dealership. I will be there for a minute so I will be taking my laptop to do some writing while I wait.
     My foot is still in a cast and I have a doctors appointment on Monday to get a referral to have diabetic shoes made for my feet. I also get to see a pulmonologist in June for a strange cough I have had since August of last year. Every doctor I have been too said something different, so I want a lung doctor to find out.
     I have been working on my garden which is starting to grow now and I have five stalks of corn, five lettuce plants, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, cucumbers, and carrots that have already broken ground and the seedlings are about three inches high. I am proud of my little garden and talk to them every morning as I give them something to drink. I will be planting watermelons and pumpkins next month to take to the flea market for charity.
     As far as my writing goes, I will be finishing up the first chapter of nine in one book, the sixth chapter of eleven in another book, and a short story for an erotic book I am working on. I have plenty to do and if everything goes right today those will be completed. I should have all three ready for publishing next month and then I will begin the next book. I have outlines already made for another thirty-nine books to be written and with faith, I will have most if not all of them done this year.
     Well, it is time to get going this morning because I have to stop and vacuum the car out before heading to the dealership. I wish everyone an awesome "Hump Day" and a blessed and prosperous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment