Tuesday, May 1, 2018

02/24/2018

Hello everyone. I just got finished cleaning the house and now I can sit and relax until dinner time. We are at our friends’ house sitting with their dad and it has been nice. We brought four of our five dogs with us and they get along great with their four small dogs. Our nine-month-old lab has gone into heat so we are just going to have a good old time with her. At least they only have two boys and one is gone with our friend and the other one here is too small to reach anything.
It has been nice being here and their dad is good people and we have awesome conversations. I have been able to sit and relax and now since everything is done I can work on my writing. It has been great weather here for being February. I call it a heat wave with our temperatures in the upper seventies and eighties.
I will be starting to write the second book that I finished the detailed outline on the other night so that will be two works in progress that I hope to publish soon. I have been doing some marketing and have had two of my book read in the Kindle lending library and a few downloads of my free book, “The Battle for Joshua”. I am having a great time writing and I know it will take patience before sales really start picking up more.
Well, I have a short story to finish and post on the site and wish everyone with a birthday today, “Happy Birthday” and to everyone else an awesome weekend. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment