Tuesday, May 22, 2018

05/22/2018

     It is six-thirty in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia, so good morning everyone who is awake now. Good morning goes out to all those who will be getting up in a few hours. The sun is just starting to come up this morning and I look forward to the day. I have been having some mental health issues lately and saw my therapist yesterday who gave me some tips to cope with some of my issues and I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow for medication.
      It is quiet here in the house since I am the only one up and the dogs are outside. We went to bed early last night and I got up only a couple times during the night. I am finally catching up on some sleep and getting rid of the bags under my eyes from so much broken sleep.
     I have an appointment with wound care today to check the ulcer healing on my big toe and to put a new cast on my foot. June fifth I will be going to get fit for custom diabetic shoes and inserts to help my feet. The doctor at wound care told me that I will be in a cast until my shoes are ready. I am trying to comply with the doctor's orders but it is hard.
     So far I am working my schedule and it seems to get easier even with having doctor's appointments and errands. I still make time to play catch up. My husband has been very helpful and supportive even with helping around the house. I am very thankful that God sent him to me. I will be working all three books today and every day.
     I am also working on crafts to sell at the flea market which will help with my nonprofit. I will be setting up an author table and selling my books to get my name and brand out there. I have left business cards in doctor's offices and other places for people to pick up and be able to go to my site. I know it will take a few months before my brand is really out there and I see a significant income from royalties but it is okay. I will keep writing which makes me happy and is relaxing.
     Well, it's that time again for me to end this post and get started with today's goals. I wish everyone a blessed and awesome day. I hope everyone checks out my site and reads the short stories on there. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment