Monday, May 28, 2018

05/28/2018

"Happy Memorial Day, everyone!" I, first, want to thank those who sacrificed their lives in order to give us freedom and the choice to live how we choose to. Today is the day to remember all those who never made it back and gave their lives. It is also a day to remember those who did make it back but remember the horror of seeing their buddies die in front of or next to them. If you know or see a person who has been through war, shake their hand, salute them, or just say thank you.

Next, I would like to thank everyone who has been following my posts and leaving their comments of good feedback. I appreciate each and every one of you. I love the fact that you all can relate to some of my postings and I want you to see that just because I'm an author, I am also a real person with real everyday issues. I write these postings not only to vent or help me therapeutically, it helps to make it more personal to everyone and to gain a closer more personal relationship with my readers.

Yesterday I did manage to accomplish a few things like getting all of my bookmarkers done and trimmed, my posting here, my coupons clipped and organized which I am also an extreme couponer, and I finished the one chapter I had been working on. I still have three chapters to go to finish the book and the second book is coming nicely.

I have been keeping up with my postings every day and that also makes me feel accomplished. Sadly, it is time for this post to end so that other things can be done. I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment